1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chester Uni Primary PGCE applicants...anyone heard anything??

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by katie4484, Feb 4, 2011.

1. I had my interview for the primary pgce at chester uni on wednesday 26th jan...just wondering if anyone who had their interview on that same date has heard anything back yet? I know no news is good news in a sense as if you've been accepted youre unlikely to hear until march/april, but i'm not sure how quickly they send out rejections!

2. I had my interview for the primary pgce at chester uni on wednesday 26th jan...just wondering if anyone who had their interview on that same date has heard anything back yet? I know no news is good news in a sense as if you've been accepted youre unlikely to hear until march/april, but i'm not sure how quickly they send out rejections!

3. I had my interview in November and they sent out the definite rejections the same week. Just got offered my place yesterday :) I think you'll probably hear soon! They'll sort all the ones from before Christmas first then go through the rest I would've thought. I wouldn't start thinking it'll be first come first serve though because as far as I know they take everyone they've interviewed into account.

4. I had my interview on 12th Jan, and haven't heard. Someone else who had the interview on that day got an offer yesterday...

5. MonsterTeachingIdeas

MonsterTeachingIdeas New commenter

Been offered a place on the Early Years PGCE at Cheste. Had my interview on 8th December but didn't hear anything until last night!
    Now I just have to work out how to fund seeing as the burary has been scrapped.

6. L2T

L2T

I had my interview on 8th December. I still haven't heard anything. I've been checking track everyday. I think they have sent out definite 'nos' already. I reckon we'll hear this coming week. Good luck and well done to everyone who has go a place thus far! I'll repost on here as soon as I hear anything x

7. Thanks all, still not heard anything...so god only knows [​IMG] I guess will just have to wait and see! In regards to the bursary being scrapped, i have no idea how i'll fund it either if i do get a place....so maybe i should hope i dont :|

8. Hey, I had my interview on the 12th Jan too and heard nothing yet. I might call them tomorrow..... Im nervous!!!! How did you think your interview went???

Good luck Im sure youve done fine!!!

x

9. <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td class="post">Hi all,
    I had an interview on 17th November for Primary PGCE and have still not heard either way. I've called the department several times and have been told that they don't know when they will make a decision, hopefully we'll all hear soon!!
    </td></tr></table>