1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chemistry Teacher from Germany is looking for a job at an international school

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by SoEric, May 1, 2019.

1. SoEric

SoEric New commenter

Hello TES Community,
    as a qualified teacher I am looking for a new job!
    I am qualified in Germany, but I speak fluently English.

During the last three years I was teaching in Germany and Egypt, but only in German schools.
    Now I would like to go abroad again and to teach in an international school.

[This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]
    Preferred location are: Australia, USA, South America, New Zealand, South Europe, Dubai, Oman, Asia.

[This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

Yours Eric.

2. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

Hello! If you go to the TES "Teaching Overseas" forum, you will find a lot of posts about teaching in international schools all over the world. Having taught in the UK, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Romania, the UAE, Qatar, China and now Bulgaria, I suppose that I am a bit of an "old hand" in international schools. Perhaps I might be of some help to you.

I have sent you my e-mail address in one of those TES Conversations (click on your little photo in the top right hand corner of the screen and then you can go to the Conversations thing). You also might like to read my blog about teaching in China and Bulgaria. You can find it at bulgariawithnoodles.blogspot.com I have also sent you my SKYPE username.

One little piece of advice: please do NOT mention specific schools on this TES forum, otherwise the TES Moderators will delete chunks of your post and you might even get banned completely.

3. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

Eric, did you receive the TES Conversation I sent to you?