1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chembakolli!!!! help!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jaylea, Jun 17, 2005.

1. I don't know if anyone is still able to email me the fab Chembakolli plans mentioned by Teacheruk, or if Teacheruk yourself is still emailing them out to people but I would be eternally grateful for a set as I am planning this topic next week!
    Thank you so much in advance
    Jenn700@gmail.com

2. Acopy of your plans would be great please. Supposed to be doing this topic with my Y4 class after Spring holiday.
    Hopkinsmeryl@aol.com

3. I am also an NQT teaching year 4 and doing Chembakolli this coming term. I would be very very grateful for any info or resources. Dawn x
    d.l.jones@hotmail.com

4. Have you tried the website www.chembakolli.com( I think, though maybe .co.uk)It's an actionaid site.

I taught this unit last term and found parts of the site very helpful. You can also order a lot of resources from actionaid through this site.

5. TeacherUK may I also have a copy of the plans and resources please? Have never done this unit before until now leavinglondon12@yahoo.co.uk If anyone else has had copies of these from TeacherUK would you be able to forward them please? tHAT would be really appreciated.

6. I'd also be very, very greatful for any Chembakolli plans and resources, especially those suited for Special Needs students,.Possibly an emphasis on practical work. Beginning the topic soon.
    Many thanks jackie
    jacckdawsy@goolemail.com

7. Not sure if anyone will still be able to send these plans but i'd be so grateful if anyone has anything. I'm really struggling!

My email address is

cathpugh13@hotmail.com

thanksx

8. Would really appreciate a copy of the Chembakolli plans and any practical ways of teaching the topic.
    Many thanks.
    Jacks

9. I'd love a copy as well if there is any one still sending them out? any ideas for a chembakolli display as well would be most appreciated!

imnotlikeyouguys@hotmail.co.uk

10. Hi,
    For generic lesson activities and ideas check out this website -

www.teacherresources.741.com

They amke planning lessons much easier whilst making lessons much more fun and interactive.

11. Would be very grateful for a copy of the plans if they are still out there! Annthetays@aol.com

12. Hi! Could I possibly have a copy of these plans please? I am very grateful to anyone who could be of assistance:

rachelgibson180@msn.com

Thanks!

13. Hi,

I know this topic was started a while ago but would it be possible to have a look at your plans.

Thanks

janepaula313@aol.co.uk

14. <font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hi,</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Have just been looking for inspiration for Chembakolli. Would it be possible to have plans emailed if this is currently possible?</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Email address is:</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">cushty1@hotmail.co.uk</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Thanks.</font>

15. Hiya, I know this is a long shot as you posted about Chembakolli in Dec 05, but was wondering if you still have the planning and resources for Chembakoll? I'm a Year 3/4 teacher and am doing about this next half term.

My email address is riggssarah52@hotmail.com

Thanks