1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chembakolli!!!! help!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jaylea, Jun 17, 2005.

1. If anyone can send me a copy I would be v grateful! Thanks in advance if you can!

feefa@hotmail.co.uk

2. Please may i have a copy of your chembakolli plans and resources..Thank you

ginifer@gmail.com

3. If anyone still has the planning and resources metioned here I would be really grateful if you could email it to me, thanks. spenellum@hotmail.com

4. books1990

books1990 New commenter

5. MsK

MsK

I'd love some help, we are doing the whole cross curricular approach at school this year so although I don't have problems with that at all, trying to link everything in is taking lots of time.
    Thanks
    mmwiseup@aol.com

6. Hi, I am doing the Chembakolli topic this year and have become a little stuck with how to make it exciting! I am an NQT and am therefore in need of help! If anyone can assist then please could you email me on jenzy73@hotmail.com thank you!

7. books1990

books1990 New commenter

8. Hi was just wondering if any boady had a copy of these plans that are floating around. Would be really useful for my Y3/4 class topic next term.

Thanks

madlillian@hotmail.com

9. I would love anyone who can e-mail me the planning to this unit! please! :)

ms-haider@hotmail.com

p.s. Any one done any good trips for th is topic??

Thanks!

10. Hi We are also teaching Chembokolli in Spring Term and would love a copy of your plans. My email address is faulksc@hotmail.com

11. Hi We are also teaching Chembokolli in Spring Term and would love a copy of your plans. My email address is faulksc@hotmail.com

12. Hi, If they are still available I would really appreciate a copy of the Chembakolli resources/plans.

Thanks so much

karenwright80@yahoo.co.uk

13. Hi, teaching this for the first time next term , a copy of the plans from TEACHERUK which have been circulated would be a great help if anyone could pass them on.
    manythanks - biggin@crownsmead.freeserve.co.uk
    sue

14. hi there,

just wondered if teacheruk or anyone else had a copy of the great chembakolli lesson plans that have been flying around. I'm on my last teaching placement and any good lesson plans or resources would be a real bonus.

many thanks and merry christmas

jo.jenx@yahoo.co.uk

15. Help! Any lesson ideas for Chembakolli would be gratefully received!

janesherriff@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks everyone!!

Jane

16. Hi-please could I have a copy of the Chembakoli resources? I am a Year 4 NQT and am doing Chembakoli this term. Thanks.
    Cat@fsmail.net