1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chembakolli!!!! help!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jaylea, Jun 17, 2005.

1. so sorry meant to put e mail address for those of you who have any ideas on Chembakolli lessons-year 1/2 mixed.

desperate PGCE student!!!

bellacoastguard@hotmail.com

2. Could you please send me a copy of the resources too I know Im a bit behind but Im an NQT so drowning in work at the mo! Would be very grateful!!

rebeccabunker@hotmial.com

3. Hi could I please have acopy of the Chenbakolli plans as struggling to make this topic exciting for Y6 class.Thank you so much.
    DMCMM524@blueyonder.co.uk

4. amjam

amjam New commenter

5. i know this tread is donkeys old but does any one have these plans they could email to me
    vspencer@boltblue.com

6. Some of the posts asked about a free resource to support this aspect of Geography.

Do let me know if you would like a free copy of a new resource we have just produced. Feedback from teachers who have used it suggests it has been ideal when completing Global Eye in Geography and that the activities can be adapted for other key stages and subjects.

For a free copy do email me on jmitchell@sightsavers.org

Jo Mitchell

7. Hi, I'm hoping that I too can have a copy of those resources TEACHERUK has produced. We're starting Chembakolli after half term, and last year we didn't get very far with it! Thanks, Nicola.

ns_burnett@hotmail.com

8. Hello!
    I am also looking for Chembakolli lesson plans/resources - anything going!
    I have an inspection next half term & am doing a geography lesson on Chembakolli, so I would appreaciate any help!
    Thankyou!
    awenwilliams@hotmail.com

9. Hope I'm not being too rude - or too late (!) but if you are still around and have the information re chembakolli I would be very grateful! Please feel free to ask me for any resources in return.

Thank you kindly!
    Liz Hamer
    lizhamer@hotmail.com

10. I am in my final teaching practice and half way through teaching Chembakolli and lacking ideas. If the offer is still open, i would love a copy of the planning.

Thank you so much

My email is: hev.o@talk21.com

11. If you select Geography then 'Around the World' then 'Planning: A village in India' that should do it.

:)

12. Any chance of me having a copy of these plans if the offer is still open? Thanks! X

moxi26@hotmail.com

13. Hi

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would I be able to have a copy of the plans as well?

Thank you

Rachel

burnz41@hotmail.com

14. Hi TEACHERUK

I'm not sure if you'll see this message, but if possible could I have a copy of your Chembakolli plans for Year 4.

Thanks
    My email is 01827712470@talktalk.net

15. Help, I know this is a little late but I have been reading about these wonderful plans from teacheruk and would love to have a copy as well. The school I am at, is currently very much underfunded, so this would be a real help as they will not pay out the money for photo packs etc. Please ANYONE, e-mail me at helenlund@talk21.com these wonderful, super and fantastic Chembakolli plans. Thank you to whoever takes the time to do this.