1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chembakolli!!!! help!!!

Discussion in 'Geography' started by jaylea, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Does anybody know any good (free!) resources to use with an IWB? I have just recently had one fitted in my classroom.
    Many Thanks

2. THis is a popular question, but these 'TeacherUK' CHembakolli plans/resources seem a very helpful offer. I would greatly appreciate these if anyone has the file to email. Thankyou so much.
    L Hampson

hampsonlorraine@hotmail.com

3. I,m trying to conact "teacheruk". Last year this kind person offered to send teaching resources for chembakolli to someone. I was wondering if its possible for myself to have them aswell.

4. I am an NQT who is due to teach Chembakolli after Christmas and a copy of the plans posted by teacheruk would be very useful to get me started on my own planning. Thanks. (gillruss@tinyworld.co.uk)

5. please could teacheruk (or any other kind soul) send me the chembokkoli plans etc Many thanks
    nankapledge@hotmail.com

6. I'm an NQT and am also struggling to think of ideas- please could you e-mail me what you have- plans, resources- anything would be much appreciated!? Thanks!
    josiecapell@hotmail.com

7. Hi, I am a PGCE student specalising in Geography (Year 5 group). This is my first placement and i have to carry out the topic of Chembakolli, if anyone has any resources or good motivating lesson plans for this could they please pass them over to me if possible.

thank you

xxxx

8. fab165

fab165 New commenter

Hi,
    Would it be possible to get an early christmas present - Chembakolli plans? Thanks in advance!
    mistermog69@hotmail.com

9. hi, guess what....
    i'd love a copy of the plans too if that is atall possible.
    My knowledge of india is limited and i'm stuck for ideas
    Many thanks
    malibu_marina@hotmail.com

10. I see from the original post date that TEACHERUK made this kind offer a year ago, but if those plans are still available I would really appreciate it.
    Cheers

vizor03@hotmail.com

11. Hi!

I am also teaching this for a mixed very low ability year 3 and 4 class, am using the qca scheme alongside the actionaid pack,

would welcome any ideas and lessons plans,

please email me. Uz62@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Uzma

12. I notice that everyone is asking for the plans but nobody seems to be saying whether or not they are receiving them!! Is anyone receiving them??

13. i haven't recieve any yet...keeping my fingers crossed though!!!

14. Here's a tip for everyone:
    I was able to plan Chembakolli from resources which are available from Action Aid - great ideas which are linked to the PoS from Curriculum 2000.

Unfortunately, I can't send them to anyone as they are saved on my work computer which is at school!

Personally, I was wondering if anybody had any Art ideas...

Got a few but struggling!

15. Hi TEACHERUK if you are still out there!! Could your Chembakolli stuff go on the TES resource bank so we could all access it without bothering you each time!? It's obviously in high demand and I am no exception...would love to receive; jo@northage11.freeserve.co.uk thanks.

16. Hi I am new to year 3/4 and would appreciate if you could email your plans on Chembakolli too. My email address is bellaissa@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you so much, Isobel

17. Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, am currently doing my PGCE and am going on my first placement soon. Am looking for any good lesson plans or resources/info on Chembakolli?????

Its a mixed year 1/2 class- being observed as well so wanted to make it good!
    Thanks
    Jess