1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cheap holiday deals?!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by char2505, Jun 19, 2011.

1. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Who can/will help me find a cheap holiday (no more than £400pp) for 4 adults somewhere hot and non scary, with interesting places to visit?! Is it even possible?

2. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Who can/will help me find a cheap holiday (no more than £400pp) for 4 adults somewhere hot and non scary, with interesting places to visit?! Is it even possible?

3. Thomson holidays ... week in Bulgaria in the Summer Holidays

4. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Hmm, don't know anything about the place. Have you been/is that where you've booked?
    X

5. Nope

I just put something random in [​IMG]

6. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Book about a week before you go and prepare to be flexible over your dates. Hope you find something.

7. erm have you tried KGB, groupon and erm... living social have a deal £99 pp at the moment
    oh soz have to go play deb arabs

8. When do you want to go? If you are restricted to School Holiday dates then your choice is limited.
    You could have a look in the Jet2holidays.com website. We've been with them a couple of times - went to Turkey last year for 14 nights for well under £400 to Icmeler. I've just had a look and there seem to plenty under £400 - but it depends on what you like. Flight times are usually excellent ( rarely any night flights).

9. impis

impis New commenter

I've been to Bulgaria.
    It was lovely!!! Cheap, great weather. Clean. Just lovely. Well worth a visit.

10. KirkDouglas

KirkDouglas New commenter

How about boating on the Orinoco?
    Or the capital of Mull is good, what is it called?
    Oh yes, Tobermory.
    That is a lovely place to stay.

11. KirkDouglas

KirkDouglas New commenter

Russia, Tomsk is meant to buzz of an arctic evening.
    Or the Channel Islands? Alderney is best.