1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jenbabe, Jan 6, 2008.

1. hi 'Crazyteacher', just wondered if you could email me your Chalie and the choc factory planning. Am starting it with my Year2/3/4 class so would very much appreciate it. Many thanks
    groover321@aol.com

2. HI there, just noticed you said you had some plannng for Charlie. Would it be possible to have a peek at your planning too, please?! Thank you Nicola

3. Hi
    Just wondered if any one has got a copy of crazy teachers planning on charlie and the chocolate factory and would it be possible to email me a copy as I would love to see how they have approached that topic.
    my email is
    memichelle@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks in advance :)

4. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon! If you could possibly email me the planning too - that would be fab! Thank you :)

lisamcmenemy@hotmail.co.uk

5. Hello there
    Please can you email me a copy of the Charlie and the chocolate planning that you mention here?

Thank you
    rachel.harling@hotmail.com
    Rachel Harling

6. Do you still have your planning? If so, is there any chance at all you could email it to me? I'd be ever so grateful as ill get my Christmas holiday back.

Huge thanks and merry Christmas

Sarah

sarah_vickers21@yahoo.co.uk

7. If anyone has recieved the Charlie and the chocolate factory planning will they please forward it on to me?
    thanks in advance.
    My email is - jaquesharry@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hello,

Is it possible for someone to email me a copy of the charlie and the chocolate factory planning?

Our topic is chocolate and our literacy focus is imaginary worlds and persuasive writing...

My email is: anthonyjameslouishough@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

9. Miss_CVJS

Miss_CVJS New commenter

could somebody pretty please forward it to me too?!

charlottevictorias89@hotmail.com

thank you!

10. hi,
    any chance you got the planning for Charlie and the choclate factory still??
    my email is chrissear1602@gmail.com

many thanks chris.

11. Please would you be able to email this? (sarahgarden@live.co.uk) I am oig it with my class this year x

12. Would be really grateful, if anyone has a copy of this could email it to me as well. Thank you very much! Email is burns_km@hotmail.com. Thanks!

13. Any body got any plans for Charlie and the choc factory for years 5/6? Ive searched the internet but cant find anything for that age group. PLEASE HELP!!