1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Charles Bronson getting married.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by delmamerchant, Nov 10, 2017.

1. delmamerchant

delmamerchant Established commenter

Anyone is entitled to get married but I listened in awe this morning as his finance (an actress - whom I shall not name) discussed her upcoming marriage with Nick Ferrari on LBC. He has changed his name to Charles Salvador and Charles Salvador has not committed any crimes!!! It is amazing what love does in terms of the eyesight and the heart!!! She expressed her disgust at the Moor's murderer whom she wrote to whilst in drama school. But no mention of the fact that perhaps it is because Salvador nee Bronson is imprisoned and in solitary confinement.

2. elledriver

elledriver Lead commenter

I suppose after they are married, he will be a stay at home husband.

3. delmamerchant

delmamerchant Established commenter

Funny :D:D:D:D

4. les25paul

les25paul Star commenter

I liked him in "The Magnificent Seven" and "The Great Escape". But one of my all time favourite films was "The Dirty Dozen".

I liked the first "Death Wish" film but thought the format got a bit tired by the time of the sequels.

I'm glad he is keeping well I thought that he had died.

josienig, ilovesooty and nomad like this.
  5. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Some of his so-called 'art' was up for sale at an auction house not a million miles from me a while ago and there were people actually bidding on it.

I've seen better on the back of a Y10 rough book - it was utter sh*te. He's worshipped by a small cult of complete idiots.

6. nomad

nomad Star commenter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]