1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Changing email

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by LondonChap, Apr 12, 2010.

1. I want to change me email address since it is now totally defunct and unusable. I have tried changing it to my preferred one but the system says it is already in use. This is correct since I was on here with a profile but stopped using it.
    Can I now mesh my current profile with my current usable email?

2. Hi
    You can only use one email address per username so if you wish to use an email address with another profile you will have to have the first account removed. Write to help@tes.co.uk with your request from the email address to remove the account. Once removed, you can edit your other profile with the email address.

3. OK cheers message just sent.

4. Unfortunately, as you do not have access to the email address of the account you wish removed, we can't act on it for security reasons. We can change the username of the account registered to the email address that you can access though.