1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Changes to author tiers from December 1st

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by tesAuthorTeam, Nov 2, 2018.

1. ClassroomChemist

ClassroomChemist New commenter

@TES Resource Team is there any progress with the promised changes? Basket, review system changes, quality assessment (the one you are working on with academics).
    Also, the authors train authors events - great idea but as these are not accessible for all will the videos be placed online? Thanks

2. rowenamdialino

rowenamdialino New commenter

I totally agree with you. While I am not exactly a minority subject, because I am only currently teaching A-level, and therefore only really working on A-level resources, there are a very small number of teachers who are likely to be interested in my resources, no matter how fantastic they are, especially compared to say primary English or maths. I feel that @tes should consider different tiers for different subjects and key stages. I don't think I can ever hope to reach even Silver unless I start producing resources for primary and KS3 which I may never use myself.

MosaiK likes this.