1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Change my profile name

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by owenjermy, May 27, 2019.

1. djhappy

djhappy New commenter

How do I change my profile name? I have gone to my profile and edit, but it won't let me do it.

2. djhappy

djhappy New commenter

And by looking further down the forum I found the answer to my problem!

3. KRedman999

KRedman999 New commenter

Hi djhappy, I'm so sorry if I sound really stupid asking this, but how did you change your profile name, as I can't seem to change mine either- if not, then please don't worry, but thank you so much anyway! :)

4. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

You can't change it yourself, you have to ask TES to do it. Email help@tes.com from the email address you used to set up your TES account and ask for your Username to be changed to whatever-you-want-it-to-be, and say why (usually because your current name could identify you).

KRedman999 likes this.
  5. KRedman999

KRedman999 New commenter

Thank you so much, Rott Weiler, that's so helpful and I am so grateful for you replying back! Sorry for being so naive, but I really appreciate your kindness :)