1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Champagne Cocktails Recipe

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Leicester_Vics, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Leicester_Vics

Leicester_Vics New commenter

I still have4 days left at work, but might try this anyway just to get me through!

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Probably the best advice I've read on here all year...and I've read (and taken notice of) some fabulous stuff!

I don't have sugar cubes or bitters (and don't like them), so will meet my professional standard that says something about having a critical approach to innovation, and leave them out.

Brandy/whisky and cava it is for me then. With a toast to the lovely, lovely child who bought me a bottle of fizz!

Actually if I put extra brandy in, will it become medicinal to aid the cough and sore throat some other child gave me for xmas?

3. Oh Lardylegs,
    I love your posts, you are the voice of reason in a world gone mad. They should be put together into a book for demoralised teachers to cheer them up and help them get work into perspective!
    Thank you from the bottom of my glass.

4. You have taken me back twenty years. I have probably made tens of thousands of these as my Grandma owned a wedding reception venue and I worked there as a kid. This was the "on arrival" drink!! With beer, wine, orange juice or a glass of sherry being the other alternatives.