1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CfBT Lincolnshire

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by nat0107, Feb 23, 2011.

1. nat0107

nat0107 New commenter

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from Cfbt Lincolnshire yet?

I had my interview with them for secondary history in January and I still have not heard back either way and no one is replying to any emails and I am unable to find contact numbers etc.
    just wondered if anyone was going through the same. I already suffered one rejection from Derby (of which the interview was after Cfbt) and I really hope I don't get another one :(

2. Hi there, I understand your frustration about waiting to hear - I heard from Cfbt about two weeks ago and have been accepted (provisionally) for primary, but my interview was back in November! It was awful having to wait for so long and I had almost given up. So you still may hear soon. Good luck

3. nat0107

nat0107 New commenter

O that is great news that you have been accepted, I know people who had replied for primary and have heard, but some didn't get a place and didn't even receive a letter informing them, which I am starting to think has happened to me[​IMG]
    I heard from Derby within 2 weeks but CfBT has been since the start of January, surely it can't take that long to decide!

Thank you for the luck. I need it! [​IMG]