1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Certificate of Good Conduct Australia

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by teachaaaaaa, Apr 24, 2012.

  1. teachaaaaaa

    teachaaaaaa New commenter

    my advice would be to contact or look at the homepage of the Australian high commission in the UK - I am sure there will be a way to get such a thing.

    I am in the process of getting one from Korea as i lived there for a while and while it takes a loooong time it is possible to do it through their embassy.

Share This Page