1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CEDP transition point one

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Would anyone be willing to check my CEDP transition point one when I have finished it please? It needs to be about two pages long and I am currently typing mine up. I just want someone to have a quick read through it once I have finished please, before I email it to the university. I would love some feedback and for some suggestions for how I can improve it. if you're willing for me to email you it when I'm finished (shouldn't take me long) to have a quick read through for me, I'd really appreciate it. Please post a reply if you're willing.

2. Would anyone be willing to check my CEDP transition point one when I have finished it please? It needs to be about two pages long and I am currently typing mine up. I just want someone to have a quick read through it once I have finished please, before I email it to the university. I would love some feedback and for some suggestions for how I can improve it. if you're willing for me to email you it when I'm finished (shouldn't take me long) to have a quick read through for me, I'd really appreciate it. Please post a reply if you're willing.

3. My work has not been checked yet. Is there anyone who would have time tonight to read it through for me please? It's only three pages long and is a very quick read. I just need some feedback on how to improve it before I email it to my university.