1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CD recorder

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Camadi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. I will have a one-to-one business student learning German. In the past, I used to record new phrases and vocabulary of every session onto a cassette, which I would give to the student to take home and listen to in his car - and during the next session I would update the cassette with new phrases etc.
    I am now looking for a reliable CD recorder (at a reasonable price) that does exactly the same as the good old cassette recorder - without going through a PC to burn the CD. I should be very grateful for some suggestions.

2. I will have a one-to-one business student learning German. In the past, I used to record new phrases and vocabulary of every session onto a cassette, which I would give to the student to take home and listen to in his car - and during the next session I would update the cassette with new phrases etc.
    I am now looking for a reliable CD recorder (at a reasonable price) that does exactly the same as the good old cassette recorder - without going through a PC to burn the CD. I should be very grateful for some suggestions.