1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CCEA Spoken Language Controlled Assessment

Discussion in 'English' started by beckylou_2001, Jun 17, 2011.

1. beckylou_2001

beckylou_2001 New commenter

I'm trying to gather ideas and resources to start with the Spoken Language Controlled Assessment next term. The teaching and learning resources on TES are great but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for motivational speeches I could use for the assessment itself? (I've got things like Obama, Luther King, Churchill, but looking for something that might appeal more to 15 year old boys!)

2. beckylou_2001

beckylou_2001 New commenter

I'm trying to gather ideas and resources to start with the Spoken Language Controlled Assessment next term. The teaching and learning resources on TES are great but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for motivational speeches I could use for the assessment itself? (I've got things like Obama, Luther King, Churchill, but looking for something that might appeal more to 15 year old boys!)