1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CCEA - AS Heaney and Frost

Discussion in 'English' started by aspiringteacher95, Jan 26, 2017.

1. aspiringteacher95

aspiringteacher95 New commenter

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any resources for the new Heaney and Frost module?

I've looked on here and downloaded what there was and elsewhere, but I'm just trying my luck to see if anyone has resources they haven't uploaded, that they would be willing to share?

It will just cut time down for me planning wise etc.

2. ndavidson91

ndavidson91 New commenter

Hi ! I'm happy to send the VERY limited videos I have uploaded onto YouTube It's mostly context but it might help?

aspiringteacher95 likes this.
  3. ndavidson91

ndavidson91 New commenter

The others should be on my channel

aspiringteacher95 likes this.
  4. aspiringteacher95

aspiringteacher95 New commenter

That's fantastic, thank you so very much! I've got the vast the majority of what I need now and these videos will be great to draw the minds too!

I'm gonna create a revision guide for this module &a Frankenstein (if you're teaching that) and will happily pass them on to you!

Thank you!!

5. mel7

mel7 New commenter

I was wondering if I could get a copy of your revision guide emailed to me for Frost and Heaney. I can send you streetcar stuff , however, I am teaching Wuthering Heights for the novel.
    My email is mowens30@icloud.com

Thank you so much !

6. teacher10

teacher10 New commenter

Hi,
    Like the above colleague, I wondered if i could access a copy of your revision guide for Frost and Heaney? I'm doing The Crucible and Wuthering Heights as the other texts and am happy to send you any materials if it would be helpful.

Many thanks.
    I