1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CBFM question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by antoniou, May 10, 2011.

1. Hi ladies,
    I'm hoping for a bit of reassurance really. It's my second month using the CBFM and am a bit miffed! Last cycle I got 4 high days, 2 peaks, then another high as expected. However, this cycle I only got one high before my 2 peak days (second peak is today). Is this right? Why would it detect so many high days last cycle, but only one this time? I'm worried that it may reduce our chances this month as we didn't really dtd that much as I was waiting for high days!
    Last cycle we dtd on 3 of the 4 highs and both peak days and nothing, so am worried that this month I've missed the opportunity. Basically, I just wondered if anyone else has a similar result with the monitor and still got a BFP?

2. Thanks for the replies. I know the manual says that once it gets used to your cycle it will give less high days as it will be more accurate, but I always thought, again from what the manual saud, that I'd get at least 3 highs. The whole point of the CBFM is to give you more possible days to conceive, rather than just the 2 you get with OPKs. The only thing CBFM has done is tell me I ov about 2/3 days before OPKs used to indicate.