1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CBA

Discussion in 'Personal' started by moose2, Jul 6, 2011.

1. moose2

moose2 New commenter

We had an motivational speaker in recently, he declared that if you ever feel that you can't be ***** (CBA) then you shouldn't be a teacher!! Surely if that is the case we should all resign now- or is it just me?

2. just writing mine now...

3. serves you right for listening to a motivational speaker

4. Who's going to teach all the kids tomorrow?!

5. moose2

moose2 New commenter

They made us - clearly they are concerned that we are not going to be motivated enough when the dreaded O***** appear

6. ok - so if you all resign tomorrow, it serves them right for making you listen to a motivational speaker
    who has a seriously cushy job, and does not have to motivate themselves to do anyhting sh*t like facing 30 kids who are ars*ing about waiting for the end of term

7. I would resign but, tbh, I cba

8. I look forward to the day when robot teachers roam our schools!
    How dare teachers behave like humans!!! After weeks writing endless reports and for many coping with the day to day challenges of real life (illness, children,mortgages) surely the average teacher is allowed a little cba! In fact every single human being is likely to have the odd day or two when they cba!

9. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

Our staff room would be empty tomorrow! Especially at this point in term!

10. ooh, i loathe motivational speakers
    there is a guy called tom peters who goes round businesses telling them they should be in perpetual flux and their employees should be ready for their jobs to change continually
    he has been doing this same job himself for 30+ years

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

He is an . . .there's only one word for it . . . ****!!!!

12. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

CBA to comment

13. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Oh yes. and before I FORGET, he is also a hypocrite.

14. I know a business advisor who has been peddling the same c.rap for over 30 years and keeps going on about how you have to be flexible, up for change, adaptable, honest, hard working, blah blah.
    He is in his 70s, eats the same breakfast every day, has sex with his wife on Saturdays between 10.00 and 11.00, plays golf on Tuesdays as of 14.00, has a massage at the Thai parlour Fridays at 16.00 and a visit to the bank every week Monday at 11.00, he also knows someone called Svenja, who is not his wife (he made the mistake of sending me his whole Outlook calendar, not just the appointment request)

15. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

Is that a euphemism ?

16. She is from Russia. I can see the internet address. He is such an eeeeeeeeejit. Svenja is a Swedish name, so who knows "who" or "where" Svenja is/is from.
    He meets her often though.

17. Hang on... He has sex with his wife scheduled?!?

18. Hell that's pretty impressive!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Aha! A reincarnation of Heraclitus.

20. Yessssssssssssss.
    Quite gross.