1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cause for concern

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by sacdiyo, Jan 28, 2016.

1. sacdiyo

sacdiyo New commenter

Hello,

I just want to someone to advice me please. I am in my second placement and I was put on cause for concern on my first placement ( in the last two weeks to the placement), initially to improve my lesson planning. I was never told that I failed to take other colleagues advice and I am still on the cause for concern form (into my second placement) for failing to take other colleagues advice (standard 8b and 8d) and for needing to improve my subject knowledge (standard 3).

Now I do not agree that I failed to take other colleagues advice and believe that I should not be on the cause for concern form any more but my university tutor is insisting that I should sign it.

In my first placement I made good improvements in my lesson planning and my previous school mentor has not supported me well and has wrongly marked me for teacher standards.

Can someone advice me please what to do,

Thank you