1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

catholic school re report comments

Discussion in 'Primary' started by flickityflick, Jul 3, 2007.

1. hiya i work in a catholic school and im struggling with the re comments for myyear 2 class. ive only taught them for one term so dont know alot about their understanding of the whole year.
    Has anyone got any level descriptors or comments that would be appropriate for my class?
    thanks guys
    flickity x

2. hiya i work in a catholic school and im struggling with the re comments for myyear 2 class. ive only taught them for one term so dont know alot about their understanding of the whole year.
    Has anyone got any level descriptors or comments that would be appropriate for my class?
    thanks guys
    flickity x

3. Hi,
    I did a overview which is the same for all the children then a personal response.

In a Catholic school, Religious Education is not just one or two lessons each week.
    It is ingrained across the Curriculum and is the core of our school community.
    As a school we follow the beliefs and practices of the Catholic church at the same time as showing tolerance and understanding of the other faiths within our school community.
    School and class worship at our Liturgies, Masses and Assemblies allow us to share our love and care for each other.
    Special times of the year such as Easter, Pentecost and Christmas as well as the Sacraments are celebrated by all.
    In our Religion lessons we develop an understanding of the topics covered through story , drama, discussion and song
    Personal Response: X is beginning to develop X relationship with God through prayer. X is aware that prayer is listening to and speaking to God. X has listened to many stories from the Old and New Testament. X participates respectfully during prayers and holy times. X has taken an active part in class prayer and school masses and has shown respect when doing so.

Hope this helps

4. Hey can you do the rest of my reports hughess1?? You are not an NQT surely with the gift of the gab - you must be smt?? or perhaps you have a good role model!