1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Catering task 2

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by VickyHiorns, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Wonder whether anyone can help me. Looking at the marking guide in the spec there is no reference to a shopping/equipment list yet the textbook and guidance at CPD suggests it is necessary. Why would we get the students to do it if they're not credited with anything.
    Apologies if I'm missing something obvious here but any feedback/clarification would be much appreciated

2. Don't know if this is of any use to you, I did not attend the CPD, but Did get some examplar material from Allison Candy at WJEC. It contained a more detailed marking scheme, it does not address your question but might help you. If you would like a copy of it please let me know and I will email it to you. You may of course have got it from the CPD.

3. Hi

I wondered if you could email me the detailed marking scheme. My email address is claire.andrews@erith.kent.sch.uk
    It would be much appreciated.
    Many Thanks

4. Thanks Bracken Girl, I did get that but I don't think that it tallies well with the mark scheme in the spec. Allison has told me that the detailed scheme can be used to help, but surely the one in the spec is the definitive one?