1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cat gone missing

Discussion in 'Personal' started by landaise, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Brill. I thought of you one day last week when one of mine didn't turn up for her tea - and she loves her food! I didn't want to upset you though. Mine was actually in,, just being an a.rse and not coming when I called her. No change there.

2. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

V pleased to hear the wee minx is back. It took too long, I had given up on her. I even took the thread off my hotlist because I didn't want to be reminded of your poor cat.
    [​IMG]

3. Fantastic news. [​IMG]

4. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

I'm doing my 'Told you so!' dance. Can you see? She was shut in somewhere, wasn't she?
    Bless!

5. Awww. Good news. [​IMG]
    As another cat lover I am so glad she returned to you unharmed.
    I think many of us know the worry of having a cat disappear for longer than usual. Pesky (but adorable) creatures! I am sure she is enjoying the extra fuss being made of her.

6. Really pleased your cat came back!

7. I'm so glad too!
    [​IMG]

8. Yay! What great cat news! My cat went off when he was very young. I think he was away for five nights and I had honestly given him up for dead when he turned up one night, 3am, jumped on to my bed, soaking wet, bedraggled and exhausted. He slept for 24 hours. I think he'd been out on the razz so I had him neutered that week - poor little thing! But I remember that feeling of enormous relief. I'd never been so pleased to have a wet, purry face shoved into mine.

9. So glad she returned home.
    I had avoided posting, as I would have had to say that two of my cats never came home.
    Spoil her a bit [​IMG]

10. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

Ummmm..... speaking from bitter experience, I would advise attaching a litter tray to her rear end. Food after a period of no food can have an unfortunate effect on cat's tummies!

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Yay! So glad your puss has come home. [​IMG]

12. jellytot24

jellytot24 New commenter

From one cat lover to another, brill news!

13. Im so glad for you!
    My Max has just spent a good 10 minutes following me around upstairs by dragging himself along the carpet on his side. Daft creatures.

14. Paradoxicalgirly

Paradoxicalgirly New commenter

Oh Landaise! What excellent news! [​IMG]
    I wasn't a cat person either, until my two appeared in my back yard at what the vet guessed to be not even four weeks old. And now they're spoilt rotten!!

15. And thus sets in the rot. We have all been there. Never mind, at least she is back. My naughty one was late in again today, she is not over-friendly with strangers so no idea where she is going. Somewhere with dinner laid on, no question.