1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Casual relief in Australia

Discussion in 'Science' started by ekennedy, Jan 17, 2012.

  1. I am going to Melbourne to teach in July for one year on a working holiday visa. I am wondering if anyone has any information on whether it is better to go with an agency, to use the states website or to go round schools handing my CV in. I have heard bad and good things about all three and confused about which one I should use.
    Any other information or advice would be great i.e. where to live in Melbourne? Do I need a car? How much will I get paid on supply
  2. blazer

    blazer Star commenter

    I was expecting an entirely different post when I clicked into here![​IMG]
  3. Have you posted in "teaching overseas"? [​IMG]

Share This Page