1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Carrie's War

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cra13, Sep 21, 2008.

1. cra13

cra13 New commenter

Hi All, Does anybody have any literacy planning to do with Carrie's War? Really stumped where to start with it. Im teaching year 6. Thanks [​IMG]

2. cra13

cra13 New commenter

Hi All, Does anybody have any literacy planning to do with Carrie's War? Really stumped where to start with it. Im teaching year 6. Thanks [​IMG]

3. Hi I taught it a couple of years back to year 5 and only the girls but might give you a starting point? Let me know if you are interested can email it to you

4. cra13

cra13 New commenter

5. You should have mail! Included resources I made and used too - hope it gives you a starting point

6. cra13

cra13 New commenter

Thank you very much, you have given me lots of ideas x

7. Hi I'm looking at the moment for any help with planning and teaching Carrie's war as the text for year 6 I saw your message when you were having similar problems this time last year and wondered if you still had any of the planning others helped with. if you do i would be really grateful .my e mail is ange1@onetel.com
    many thanks angela

8. Hi I have just seen your message and I am currently looking for any resources/plans to carries war- any help would be great. Thank You eileendhak@hotmail.co.uk

9. Hi, I know that this was posted a long time ago, but I was just wondering if you still have the carries war resources. I am beginning to plan resources for my year 6 class, but I have no idea where to begin. If you still have the resources I would be grateful if you could send me them? doyle_c@outlook.com

10. mariestrick

mariestrick New commenter

Hi I am also looking for Carrie's War planning - anyone help?

Thanks