1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Carpet time 'fillers'

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by JuicyLu, Jan 11, 2007.

1. julieshaun

julieshaun New commenter

Hello James

Please may I have a copy of your brain gym activities and your song bag items/songs? they sound fantastic! : ) I have been trying to get myself all ready for the moriing and could use some brain gym too I think! thank you my e-mail is julie_kirbyuk@hotmail.com

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

This thread is over 2 years old and James doesn't seem to have been active on TES for quite some time. There are Brain Gym activities in the resource bank if anyone cares to search.

3. Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions - we do some 'adapted' brain gym activities but any additional ones would be well received. My e,mail address is cctalisoncole@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks,

Alison

4. Hi,
    Please could I have a copy of the brain gyn activities too. Thanks, my email addresss is sarahjenni81@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Sarah

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

<h3>This thread is <u>over 2 years old</u> and <u>James doesn't seem to have been
    active on TES for quite some time.</u> There are Brain Gym activities in
    the resource bank if anyone cares to search.</h3>

6. Hi there James
    I am an experienced teacher from South Africa but am finding things in the UK a lot different so to also jump on this bandwagon, could you send me the list of brain gym exercises...am needing all the extra help here!!!
    Email address is bravingtonhelen@hotmail.com

Thanks
    polobaby

7. Hi James any chance of the Brain Gym. Believe it or not I have not heard about it and am now intrigued.
    karen.pepsi07@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you.

8. please can i also get a copy of your brain gym ive just become a teaching assistant in reception and need fun and exciting activities to do on the carpet at the end of day with 60 children while the teachers update there paperwork need to impress as the job is new first time in this line of work if anybody else has any ideas please help thanks

9. The last post is 3 years old!

10. Hi James! I was just found these conversations and I was wondering if I may still be able to have a copy of your brain gym activities if you still have them? Also, do you start them before every activity or at certain times of the day (after/before lunch, recess...)? Thank you! stefabelle@gmail.com

11. Would very much like a copy of your Brain Gym if you have time. Many thanks Sarah

sarahj30@hotmail.co.uk

12. Hi James,

I have been reading all the comments and i was hoping i could alsi have a copy of the vrain gym activity. I have heard alot about brain gym could really use it in my classroom. My e mail is hhickman18@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you very much.