1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

career planning applied business AS

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by pigswhufc, Nov 2, 2006.

1. hi i am a pgce student and i have been asked to teach career planning? i have some ideas. i am going to be looking at career pathways and development first???? any ideas or a look at a lesson plan???

pigswhufc@yahoo.ie. cheers

2. hi i am a pgce student and i have been asked to teach career planning? i have some ideas. i am going to be looking at career pathways and development first???? any ideas or a look at a lesson plan???

pigswhufc@yahoo.ie. cheers

3. I taught the entire module during during my PGCE last year so send us an email on jazpalsingh@hotmail.com and I will send you a full scheme of work and lesson plans.

4. my name doesnt give it away or anything, better watch what i say! when is ur first lesson?

5. hey jaz1980,

Did u get my email regarding the career planning?

6. programme

programme New commenter

7. Hi, would love a copy of the career planning SoW and lesson resources if its not too much trouble.

kind regards

Neil

Geethatsneat@hotmail.com

8. I will be teaching the Career Planning unit soon. I would really appreciate it if someone could send me any material that would help me plan this. I also have access to some Business resources that I would be more than willing to share.

Many Thanks

Dan

dos@glenthorne.sutton.sch.uk

9. Hi there I am teaching this unit now and would really like to find some exemplar assignments to help with this do you know where I can find some? Also would you be willing to send me some of these resources?
    Jade