1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Career Change

Discussion in 'Career clinic' started by cazp123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. cazp123

cazp123 New commenter

Hello,

I see a lot of threads on here from people who are looking to make a career change due to numerous reasons; workload, paperwork, pay etc. And a lot of people who just don't know where to start or whether their professional background would hold them in good stead for certain positions..

I wanted to let you know about a company I found who work specifically with Ex (or leaving) Teachers, Police and Army to help them find a new role/ career

Team@versatile-recruitment.co.uk
    www.versatile-recruitment.co.uk

Good luck all :)

numberwhizz and agathamorse like this.
  2. Mic100

Mic100 New commenter

Hi,

I wanted to change careers for a long time but I didn't know where to turn. I spoke to friends and family but they weren't that helpful. The best thing I did was get a career coach to help me figure out what I really wanted to do. I had three sessions with him, and It was excellent, as he got me to really think about my strengths, skills and interests. I think the company is called my career switch and I spoke to Joe. He's excellent.

I really enjoy my new career, and my only regret is that I wish that I had left teaching earlier.

Best of luck.

agathamorse likes this.