1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cardiff

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by notmanybenny, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Hi,
    I'm a y3 teacher in a school in Stockton on Tees in the north east of England. Each class in my school is named after a place in the world that they have to do a half term's topic. My class is looking at Cardiff. I was hoping to link up with a year 3 class in Cardiff to possibly Skype and maybe do some shared work or penpal type activity. If you are interested please let me know. Also if anyone has any ideas of other things we could do please let me know.
    Thank you :)

2. Hi. I'm also a year 3 teacher. My school is not on Cardiff though. We are in Caerphilly around 20 miles outside. I'm ict and geog co ordinator so I will be looking for schools to connect with over this year. I am sure my Children would love to connect with you. We have done a geog project on Cardiff bay in the past so have a few resources around if you are interested. Let me know on here if we would be suitable. I would be lovely to link with you.

Regards

Marple x