1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cardiff Singer of the Year final

Discussion in 'Personal' started by inky, Jun 19, 2011.

1. inky

inky Lead commenter

Forget popstar to opera star - this is the real thing and it's just started [5:35 Sunday] so I'm in for a real treat.

2. inky

inky Lead commenter

Forget popstar to opera star - this is the real thing and it's just started [5:35 Sunday] so I'm in for a real treat.

3. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I came in on the Russian woman in purple. Loved her. Not so keen on the S Korean. Enjoying the man too.

4. Hope you've enjoyed. It's probably better without the Ninky Nonk song playing over the top - but my little man's bedtime isn't for another 15 minutes yet...

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

The Ukrainian bloke I've just heard is something special. What a beautiful voice!

6. inky

inky Lead commenter

ooh, the Moldovan girl has a lovely voice as well...

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

She's on at the moment.

8. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Does strange things with her arms though. Do love her singing.

9. inky

inky Lead commenter

I haven't got a clue who'll win. But it was lovely, and it'll put popstar to opera star firmly into perspective. Still looking forward to that, though.

10. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

I really lloved the Russian girl too. Fabulous tone. I suspect the bloke will win. He was amazing and still so young.

11. inky

inky Lead commenter

Yes, Valentina. Her voice is so gorgeous.

12. Gardening Leaves

Gardening Leaves New commenter

So it was the Moldovan girl. Shows how much I know :(