1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can't sleep

Discussion in 'Personal' started by charlie2, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Charlie - Wales are winning again!

2. EEEEEEEEEEEYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Singing "2-1, 2-1, 2-1, 2-1" to the tune of "Amazing Grace" - very loudly. All join in now...
    So will I too sleep well tonight Mixu?

Sorry about the outcome of the interview Zahra. Can't think of anything to say to cheer you up, but "DO NOT GIVE UP"

4. ...and Lily, calm down girl!

5. Charlie 2 after 6 years of trying for another post I think I will give up, there has to be something I can do other than teaching!! Supermarket checkout? Dunno, just so fed up with application forms and interviews and never getting a F/T perm job!!

6. No typos yet Zahra. You have not had enough wine.
    Not trying to make light of your situation, just giving you something friendly to read.
    You should be in Caerdydd to

7. 65 continued - tonight the Brain's beer would do you a power of good!

8. Sorry, that should be "85" continued. (And I haven't had a drop tonight - honest!)

9. Commiserations Zahra. Are there actually F/T permanent jobs still out there?

10. I've had a whole bottle of Fleurie and it hasn't affected me at all tonight!!

11. Mixu, do you promise I will sleep tonight now that Wales have won? For extra help I am going to have a wee tot of your produce (affectionately called "red eye" in this household due to appearances the following morning).

12. Zahra, join me and have a glass of the hard stuff.

13. ...and so to bed...again...

14. Charlie - so tired at the moment! Fell asleep in the chair a 6. Watched England get humiliated - LOL! Then went to be and slept like a log!

Brilliant result for Wales! Did you get to see it?

15. Got drunk last night, feel depressed today and not sure what to do next.

16. Try a warm bath with aromatherapy oils (the pure oils which you get from an aromatherapy shop not the stuff from Boots etc with oils in them) Put some drops of Clary sage, Lavender, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang in the bath. Lie there and read a book or listen to soothing music (like Andrea Boticelli). Burn the same oils in your bedroom....go straight to bed after the bath ...no stimulants like internet or TV!

Works for me and it's not drug-related...although Clary Sage can make you feel a bit stoned so go easy in it to start off with.

17. Clary Sage must not be mixed with alcohol, so please be warned!! Lavender is brilliant for most things, rose is also good for females.

18. ...is rose aware of her strange sexual tendencies?

edd

19. Oooooh Edd, bet you'd love to be in a warm bath with Rose, Lavender and Rosemary, Hyacinth as well as Poppy.

20. Sorry forgot Neroli, but she may be abit too exotic for you!!