1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Find Cambridge IGCSE Specification

Discussion in 'Music' started by anniemelrose, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Hi all,

The specification for the Cambridge Music IGCSE is nowhere to be found on the website - the syllabus for the set work is, but I have just moved schools and wanted to make notes on the content I have to teach! Does anyone have a copy or can direct me to where it's disappeared to? I can't log in until I start next week. Thanks in advance!!

2. florian gassmann

florian gassmann Star commenter

3. Hi Florian. Thanks so much for getting back to me - I have been trawling through the website before I posted this. The "syllabus" you see on that page is in fact just a teacher's guide to the prescribed set work - for example, Vivaldi and Rodrigo in 2016. It does not include the actual course content and what needs to be taught besides that. Other syllabuses, such as Economics, include the course content, 'at a glance', that type of thing, but that cannot be found for music!

Thanks.

4. Please ignore me. I did not realise the syllabus link was clickable. I would excuse holiday mode but I think I've just been somewhat dim. Thank you.....