1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can't find an a play between 1828-1914 for Yr 13 Drama students to write their live review on! Any suggestions please!?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Libby_27, Jan 18, 2012.

1. I am tying to find a play in London, Swindon, Bristol or Bath area to take my year 13 to see that was written between 1828-1914 to do their live review on. However this simple task is turning into an impossible mission! (My HOD called Edexcel and they did not have any sensible sollutions!) Has anyone got any suggestions as at this rate they'll not see a play in time to write their review on!

Thanks!

2. I am tying to find a play in London, Swindon, Bristol or Bath area to take my year 13 to see that was written between 1828-1914 to do their live review on. However this simple task is turning into an impossible mission! (My HOD called Edexcel and they did not have any sensible sollutions!) Has anyone got any suggestions as at this rate they'll not see a play in time to write their review on!

Thanks!

3. Limited run, but there's this.