1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can't Download Files

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Feeonac, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Feeonac

Feeonac New commenter

Hi

Every time I try to download a file, I am asked to log in again. Is there a glitch with my account?

Sorry if this has been asked before. In google I could see that it was, but I can't find that thread on here. The search doesn't bring it up, even if I copy in a full sentence from the original query.

Thanks

Fiona

2. RedQuilt

RedQuilt Star commenter

I'm sorry but I haven't got the answer to your question but I'm going to tag @TES_Rosaline who is the most likely person to help you.

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Thank you for tagging me @RedQuilt.

Hello @Feenac

Sorry that you are having problems trying to download a file.

I presume you are trying to download a resource, is this correct?

Please can you let me know what device and browser you are using?

Also, have you cleared the cache/browsing history to remove any temporary glitches?

The following link should help to explain more about what clearing the cache means and has instructions for different browsers. Just click on the link under the name of the browser that you use:

http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

I hope that helps. If not, please can you contact my colleagues in the customer services team by emailing help@tesglobal.com?