1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can you photocopy onto tracing paper?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by CloakandWings, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Totally random question - just as above? I really want to do this for window art, but no one seems to know and I don't want to ruin the photocopier trying! Lol! C x

2. Totally random question - just as above? I really want to do this for window art, but no one seems to know and I don't want to ruin the photocopier trying! Lol! C x

3. WolfPaul

WolfPaul New commenter

This kind of thing would be better than tracing paper:
    Link

4. Yeah, I did think of that type of thing, but then I think we'd need something special to put colour onto it!

5. char2505

char2505 New commenter

Yes, you can.Put the tracing paper in ofset tray (can't remember its actual name -that tray at sidewhere you put card etc on, not in the actual drawer). Sometimes won't register its there as too light, so put regular A4 underneath. Must admit cross fingers as doing though as am concerned it seems like an activity that could jam the copier!

6. legoearth

legoearth New commenter

I put it in the paper drawer as long as it's a4 or a3[​IMG] Too thin to register in the offset tray.

7. Somewhere in the menu there is a hash symbol - press that, it is for copying on to thin paper. I copy on to tracing paper frequently. (Tho good quality paper, not the really flimsy stuff like tissue paper)

8. Thanks, all! I will see what happens then! x

9. violingirl

violingirl New commenter

Woe betide if you break the school photocopier though! [​IMG]