1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can you help me with my Learning Journal Questionnaire?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lineapp, Nov 27, 2019.

1. lineapp

lineapp New commenter

Hello everyone,

I'm new here but I'm a teaching assistant working between a Pre-School and a Primary School. At work we use tablets to record observations of the children and link these to the EYFS assessment framework. However, I've been thinking for a while that this solution could be greatly improved as despite it's claims, it's often slow, the software is clunky and I just feel it could be better. Therefore I've been thinking for quite a while now on how it could be improved and I have some ideas for a new solution. However, before I go through with creating something I was hoping to get some feedback from you to see if this is something that others outside of my setting would be interested in as well - and also to find out if there's anything else I've missed.

I've created a mini questionnaire on Google Forms to make things easier. If you'd like to take part that'd be super helpful and much appreciated! It should only take about 5 - 10 mins to complete so hopefully not too long!
    [This comment/section/image has been removed for breaching our Community Guidelines/Terms and conditions]

Here's the link to the Google Form: https://forms.gle/6nriBjC1CSrcTq8a7

Many Thanks! :)

2. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

3. lineapp

lineapp New commenter

Hi caterpillartobutterfly,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill the questionnaire out; it's much appreciated :)