1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can you get pregnant by missing 1 pill.....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by mermy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. I've been to the doctors about diarrhea. Been given fybogel sachets (drink) to take half hour before each meal. Got to do that for about 2-3 weeks to see if the symptoms relieve themselves. If not, back for more tests. Could be IBS....if not that then.....not sure. Just eaten and feel sick.

2. mermy

mermy Occasional commenter

Have just seen on the other thread that your period has arrived. You ok?

3. Ah hi mermy...............I'm ok thanks for asking. Very sweet of you. To be honest I was expecting it as the symptoms of it started and there it was at lunch time. I was secretly hoping it wouldn't arrive but only cos my hormones are 6 months before schedule!! Anyway, last time for Pill.....got my Folic acid so gonna see what the summer brings! Thanks so much xx

[​IMG]

4. Ahh Mariposa this ttc conceive lark turns sane people into lunatics! Least you can start tracking etc.
    Think AF is on her way, feel crampy but I'm just trying not to think about it. I'm just going to relax about the whole thing now. If it still hasn't happened by the end of the year then I'll worry. Take care x

5. mermy

Well, enjoy TTCing properly now and I am sure it will happen for you. Have you joined Babs already?

6. Good luck mariposa will keep my fingers crossed for a BFP soon xx

7. Thanks ladies..................not sure how to access the Bumps page. Can you help?

8. My AF has now stopped. Started yesterday morning/lunch and has now stopped. What is that all about?
    [​IMG]

9. mermy

10. Normally last about 5 days...............perhaps 4 but never just a day.

11. mermy

That is odd. Anyone else reading this - could it be implantation bleeding?!?

12. My last period was only a day long, I've always been 6/7 days. AF is due today feeling nothing like I usually do, not pg as tested already just couldn't stop myself. They are internet ones from zoombaby that are NHS approved so they must be ok, shouldn;t they? Thinking that I never had a positive ov result on sticks from same company, only on CBD. Oh *** now that's got me thinking!
    Work is really getting to me so I'm taking it out on hubby, instead of ddt we're bickering!

13. Ooh just got stars, I didnlt realise that was a swear word!!

14. What part of the cycle does implantation take? Was due yesterday so just assuming it is period.

15. Is ovulation same as implantation? I am so thick!

16. *** - just ben doing calculations.
    Came on last time on Wed 20th May.
    DTD Wed 27th May, around that time forgot to take one. Must have started to take pill again at this point I think, possibly the Tuesday 26th.
    Anyway, took last pill on Thurs 11th and AF arrived Fri lunch time 12th. Only AF stopped yesterday. Nothing to day apart from back ache. I just don't get it. Very confused.

17. Got a BFN.....slightly more brown stuff so got to be period.

18. mermy

At least you are know where you are at. Just go with the flow now and try and stay calm while officially TTCing (I know, not easy).