1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can you buy differentiated planning so that it can be edited. Levels are from P7 - KS2

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by d0_0b, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Thank you so much I will look at these resources.

I do use Hamilton at the moment and find it very useful, but it tends to target Levels 1 and above. However I have not yet come across the others which sound very interesting.

Thanks again

2. Hi, I know what you mean about the planning, it can be a bit of a nightmare. We use the Equals SOW at work which we adapt. It might be worth asking your head to look at purchasing it. I've got a year 1/2 class with abilities from p4 to 1B.
    Previously I would spend loads of time doing detailed mid-term and
    weekly plans which never seem to come to fruition as I was constantly
    having to adapt them, so now I just do a rough weekly plan and then plan daily using the outcomes from the previous day to inform the planning for the next day. This works for me and I can see the small steps the children are making.
    Hope this helps and I'm glad you're feeling more empowered.

3. I've used a company called Plan Bee that are quite good.

Chin up =) You've been doing this for a long time and you are good at it. Don't let the pencil pushers tell you otherwise. xxx

4. ronnieg

ronnieg New commenter

Try clickteaching - they've got some good plans on there - costs £25 for the year but well worth it