1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can we meet your class?

Discussion in 'School trips' started by osg_hde, Jul 3, 2011.

1. On the 5th and 4th of July we ( a group of 25 thirteen year olds from Holland, Isle of Texel) visit London. Is there a school that would like to meet us? Show us around London? Or show us their school? Chances for exchange visit! All pupils have studied English for one year and have some problems reading or writing. Please send a message to: Mr van der Heide, osg_hde@dehogeberg.nl

2. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I don't work in London but I would imagine that the reason you have had no replies to your 4 different threads is that we cannot, due to all sorts of reasons, arrange meetings like this at a moments notice.

I hope your students enjoy their visit to London. If you are going to repeat the visit next year I suggest you post on forums like this one but at least 6 months before the visit. You could also try the secondary forum as well and posibly the Opinion forum as they get more traffic,

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Can I suggest you approach your local council to see if they have any links (Trade, Cultural, Historic or Educational) with London (or any other British towns) and then try to establish contact with specific schools through them.