1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

can we download teachers tv videos?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by olipage, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I often want to look at the teachers tv videos and used to download them to use in meetings and in the classroom etc. But since they were moved to tes I can't see a download button. Does anyone know if we can still download them and save them to our computer?
    Hints or tips on how to do this would be great. Thanks

2. Hi,
    I often want to look at the teachers tv videos and used to download them to use in meetings and in the classroom etc. But since they were moved to tes I can't see a download button. Does anyone know if we can still download them and save them to our computer?
    Hints or tips on how to do this would be great. Thanks

3. Don't know the answer but you can also access all the materials at:
    http://www.teachersmedia.co.uk/ - it is run by some of the people who ran teacherstv. You can't download but it is much easier to find programmes on their site.

4. Thanks for this- looks a good website. Just a shame we cannot download- even for a short space of time. I would have liked to view them without needing the internet you see.