1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can the school governors help to eliminate poverty?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by VTAGabriels, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Dear Teachers, I introduced a topic for discussion under the Role-Governor of TES Forums, focusing particularly to the <u>roles</u> of teachers (which include lecturers) at all levels of education.
    I hereby invite student teachers, qualified teachers and head teachers to please reflect on and evaluate my suggestions which are written under the ROLE - Governor of TES Forums. Please refer to the governor's forum.
    Thanks
    VTAG

2. Dear Teachers, I introduced a topic for discussion under the Role-Governor of TES Forums, focusing particularly to the <u>roles</u> of teachers (which include lecturers) at all levels of education.
    I hereby invite student teachers, qualified teachers and head teachers to please reflect on and evaluate my suggestions which are written under the ROLE - Governor of TES Forums. Please refer to the governor's forum.
    Thanks
    VTAG