1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can the development of an interactive learning tool motivate the learning of coding?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jessica3030, Apr 11, 2016.

1. jessica3030

jessica3030 New commenter

Hello, I am currently completing a dissertation at the University of Worcester. Where I hope to develop a learning tool for children within KS1. Please could you fill out my questionnaire to gain understand on what educators and practitioners believe is most important.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3BHVB7B

The study aim is to discover what people who are knowledgeable of education in the primary age believe is most important in terms of learning.

Thank you for your interest in participating within the study. The participation within this study is entirely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw at any time.
    The survey contains questions regarding your view on a child's motivation within KS1 and how motivation may have an effect on a child's learning.

Confidentiality/Anonymity
    As a participant your identity will be kept anonymous. If you need any clarification on any questions, please feel free to ask.

Results of the study:
    The results from this interview will be developed into an artefact, using feedback from this questionnaire and the literature review.

For Further information:
    If you would like any further information , please email - hipj1_13@uni.worc.ac.uk