1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on TES using google chrome?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by whapbapboogy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. whapbapboogy

whapbapboogy New commenter

AnY idea?! [​IMG]

2. whapbapboogy

AnY idea?! [​IMG]

3. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

4. whapbapboogy

Thank you!

5. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

can anyone explain that link in simple terms that a remedial computer person like me can understand?

6. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

7. Choose your picture and copy the url. Make sure it is the picture url not for a whole webpage. Type [ img ] paste the url here [ / img ] but without the spaces I have put in.

[​IMG]

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Or: you can just change back to I.E. for the pasting.
    You can have them both open, use I.E. when you want to paste a picture, use Chrome the rest of the time.
    Now for question 2: How do I get paragraphs when using Google Chrome? Type in each flippin' time that you want a paragraph in Chrome, Android, or anything Apple.
    Or: you can just change back to I.E. or FireFox . . .
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com