1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can someone help with Ebay (again!) please?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gorgybaby, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Hurrah! I have sold a couple of things and want to combine postage for three items - I thought I would take off 50p or something like that. I have got an invoice but although there is a section which says reset, and a box which seems to be for alterations (it says + and -), I have tried to put in -1.50 and then pressed reset but nothing happens. Please can someone cleverer than me help?

2. Somebody cleverer than us will come along in a minute, but I find if you just type in the postage you wish to charge and then 'send' then that should work. Like you I spent ages trying to adjust costs using the +/- and reset and couldn't work it out either (it's bound to be something simple though I'm sure!)

3. Thanks, I have tried that but will have another go!! (am thinking maybe I should just charge the same postage and pop £1.50 in with the parcel - if all else fails.)

4. Spannerlady you are obviously very clever. I ignored the reset button and just typed in therevised postage and Send - seems to have worked, thanks ever so much.