1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone tell me any ELG's relating to Road Safety Week?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kerrie88, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I'm an NQT and am currently updating my pupil's class books - we did a Road Safety Week last week, and I struggling to find some statements from the EYFS that go with what the photographs I've taken of my pupils show (e.g. Children are stopping their scooters when children are wanting to cross the 'road').
    I've looked through and through the EYFS but none seem just right - would I be able to tweak them to fit my activities as theyre almost right but dont seem to fit?
    Thanks. [​IMG]

2. I'm an NQT and am currently updating my pupil's class books - we did a Road Safety Week last week, and I struggling to find some statements from the EYFS that go with what the photographs I've taken of my pupils show (e.g. Children are stopping their scooters when children are wanting to cross the 'road').
    I've looked through and through the EYFS but none seem just right - would I be able to tweak them to fit my activities as theyre almost right but dont seem to fit?
    Thanks. [​IMG]

3. It relates to PD, moving with confidence and in safety, and linked to recognising the things that contribute to staying healthy. also to sense of place (KUW) fond out about their environment and talk about features.