1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone share experiences of doing NQT overseas?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Preet5, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I am relatively new here, just in the process of completing my PGCE and wanted to know if anyone can tell me about doing an NQT year overseas.

My husband and I are seriously considering relocating overseas and were thinking of the UAE as it seems financially it makes more sense.

Can anyone share their experiences of life as an ex-pat teacher in the UAE and also what your partners did in terms of work?

Sorry for the long post, wanted to gather lost of info

Thanks

2. Hi all,

I am relatively new here, just in the process of completing my PGCE and wanted to know if anyone can tell me about doing an NQT year overseas.

My husband and I are seriously considering relocating overseas and were thinking of the UAE as it seems financially it makes more sense.

Can anyone share their experiences of life as an ex-pat teacher in the UAE and also what your partners did in terms of work?

Sorry for the long post, wanted to gather lost of info

Thanks

3. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

There have been rather a lot of posts on the subject of NQTs overseas. If you use the "Search" facility on this forum, you should be able to find them. Good luck!