1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommmend a multivitamin for 18month old?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by cath1980, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Hi, I know there are mixed ideas about how effective vitamins are as we should all get enough from our food if we eat properly but my 18month old is just recovering from tonsilitus, was very run down before actually becoming poorly and it is lovely to see him looking and behaving so brightly again. He is off nursery now until after the Easter hols and I want to really try and build him back up again. Can anyone recommend anyth that has seemed to help/has worked for them?

Thanks xx

2. We use a Wellkids one - the liquid one that's vegetarian - it's orangey flavour and smells delicious - she seems to like it, but not sure how much difference it makes to her immune system - unfortunately they just seem to pick up everything at nursery!

3. We use the Haliborange toddler liquid. She loves taking it, and would happily drink the whole bottle at once. But like bunique I have no idea how good it is for her immune system as she's had a runny nose all winter, and a really bad cough for about 7 weeks now.

4. hhhh

hhhh Lead commenter

I found the baby milks good. There are ones for 1 and 23 year olds, they get vits, probiotics and milk in one. Now myoldest is 3 I use the boots vit pills, he likes them