1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Can anyone recommend some good CPD courses?

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by laPetiteChenille, May 5, 2011.

1. Ive been looking into doing some CPD at the moment, as well as studying part time for my degree and also undertaking some CPD in FASD with a view to do CPD on ASD and my TEFL afterwards, but I just wondered if anyone could recommend any others? Any CPD will have to come out of my own pocket and preferably outside of term time (hooray for budgets!) as Im an HLTA looking to qualify to teach.

2. Ive been looking into doing some CPD at the moment, as well as studying part time for my degree and also undertaking some CPD in FASD with a view to do CPD on ASD and my TEFL afterwards, but I just wondered if anyone could recommend any others? Any CPD will have to come out of my own pocket and preferably outside of term time (hooray for budgets!) as Im an HLTA looking to qualify to teach.